There’s a new targeted Amex Offer available that can save you 10% on your cable or satellite TV services. There’s also a 10X MR points version of the offer.
Cable/Satellite Amex Offer
Get 10% of your online payment back as statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your US Cable or Satellite television bill online directly with the provider by 11/15/2017. Limit $30 in total credits.
- Offer valid on US bill payments for cable and satellite television services made directly with the provider.
- Payments must be made directly with the provider online, via mobile app or by phone.
- Payments made at service centers do not qualify.
- Payments for hardware, installation, and other services are excluded, if not bundled and charged with monthly service bill.
- Excludes payments for satellite radio services and subscriptions with streaming television providers.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here.
You can also use Twitter Sync when a hashtag is available. If you card is synced you tweet a hashtag and offer is added to connected card. Read more about that here.
This offer seems highly targeted, at least for me, because I only see it in two cards. If you have it, you can save 10% on your phone bill. Even if your bill is less than $300, most likely you can pay more than your due amount to maximize the offer and get the full $30 or 3,000 MR points back.