Apple Bank has an offer that can earn you $100 in New York, even if you’re a current customer.
Put an extra $100 in your pocket just by signing up for free Direct Deposit service with any Apple Bank checking account. You’re eligible to receive the bonus when you sign up with any recurring payment(s) of at least $500 from Federal or state government benefits, payroll checks, pension and retirement benefits.
This offer is available to both exiting and new accounts as long as you’ve had no Direct Deposit at Apple Bank over the prior 24 months. If you’re planning to open an account then the Totally Free ExtraValue Checking account would be your best option since it has has no monthly fees.
Just keep in mind that most likely you will need real direct deposits to qualify for this bonus.
- Direct Deposit $100 bonus offer is for new checking accounts and existing checking accounts that have not had Direct Deposit at Apple Bank over the prior 24 months.
- Receipt of the $100 bonus is contingent upon establishing a minimum Direct Deposit of at least $500 as a recurring monthly payment(s) (per calendar month), consisting of payroll, federal/state government benefits or pension benefits, into the new or existing checking account.
- The first Direct Deposit must be posted to the account within 60 days of account opening or Direct Deposit application.
- The customer’s checking account must remain open and be in good standing at the time of review to receive the bonus.
- The $100 will be credited to the customer’s account within 90 days of account opening or Direct Deposit application.