Some Amex Business Platinum cardholders have received an amazing spending offer that can earn you you up to 50,000 Membership Rewards points. Definitely check you emails and see if you are targeted. You must have received an email titled “(First Name), earn 50,000 extra points with your Business Platinum Card(R)”. If you did, then you’re automatically enrolled.
Amex Business Platinum Spending Offer
Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 and an extra 10,000 points when you spend an additional $5,000 all on qualifying purchases on your Card from July 15 to October 15.
- To be eligible to earn the Membership Rewards points associated with the offer, you must be the named recipient on this invitation.
- The offer consists of two tiers (the two tiers, collectively, the “Offer”), each of which are subject to the terms and conditions described herein.
- First Tier: Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards points after you use your enrolled Card to spend at least $5,000 (the “First Tier Spend Requirement”) on qualifying purchases* between 07/15/17 through 10/15/17 (the “Offer Period”);
- Second Tier: Earn an additional 10,000 Membership Rewards points after you use your enrolled Card to spend at least an additional $5,000 (the “Second Tier Spend Requirement”) on qualifying purchases* during the Offer Period.
- Qualifying purchases are purchases for goods and services. Qualifying purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, purchases of travelers checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents.
This is an incredible spending offer for existing cardholders that is comparable to sign up bonuses for this card. Especially the first tier of the bonus, where you earn 40,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 is amazing. That’s 9X MR points per dollar spent and worth about 14% cashback probably to most people.
Even the second tier is a good bonus that gives you an extra 2X MR points.
Were you targeted?