Norwegian Air has some great fares available for flights to Europe during the winter, from December till March of 2018. These are nonstop round-trip fares for as little as $344.
Here’s some examples:
- New York City (EWR) to Barcelona (BCN) $344
- New York City (EWR) to Rome (FCU) $360
- New York City (EWR) to London-Gatwick (LGW) $360
- Orlando (MCO) to Paris (CDG) $368
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Barcelona (BCN) $392
- Los Angeles (LAX) to London-Gatwick (LGW) $400
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Rome (FCU) $420
- Oakland (OAK) to Rome (FCU) $420
- Las Vegas (LAS) to London-Gatwick (LGW) $465
You can book directly on their website. Input your departure, destination and dates and check “Show Low Fare Calendar” option to find the lowest prices available. If you’re thinking about booking you should probably do it quick before they disappear.
While Norwegian offers great prices, there’s tons of fees to watch out for, unless you’re traveling only with a small carry-on. You’ll be charged for advance seat assignment or meal service for the roughly six-hour flight. A checked bag will cost you $45 one way. Check out their optional service charges here to make sure this is a good deal for you
These are great prices, but just keep in mind that Norwegian Air is a low-cost carrier and you’ll be charged for baggage and lots of other stuff.