Citi is offering an increased bonus on the Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard that can net you 75,000 bonus miles.
75,000 Bonus Offer
Earn 75,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $7,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™Mastercard comes with a $450 Annual Fee that is not waived the first year.
You can find the offer here (direct link). Use 999999 as the referral code and LGA for airport code or any airport with an Admirals Club.
Citi’s 24-Month Rule
Citi restricts bonuses to just one per product family per 24 months for personal and business cards. So for example if you received a AAdvantage bonus recently, you can not get a second one again until 24 month after the last application. The worst part is that 24 month clock resets whenever you open OR close a card within that family. This application has that 24-month restriction, so it won’t be useful to most readers.
From time to time certain applications have surfaced on Citi’s site that don’t contain this bonus language, so if you’re not eligible for the bonus, you’ll have to wait for one of those applications to come back again.
We have seen bonuses as high as 100,000 miles on this card, but those days are long gone. 75,000 is probably the best offer you will see but it does require you to spend $7,500 within 3 months. The highest offer we’ve seen recently, was 60,000. If you are not bounded by the 24 month restriction, make sure you can handle that kind of spending.
The card also has a $450 annual fee which is one of the highest out there but people are interested in this card for its benefits, especially the Admiral’s Club membership. If that’s not for you, you can always go for 60K miles and no annual fee for the first year.
- Apply Here
- 75,000 AA bonus miles after spending $7,500 within the first 3 months
- Admiral’s Club membership including access for authorized users at no additional charge.
- 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after spending $40,000 in eligible purchases during a calendar year
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓ application fee credit up to $100 every 5 years
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries
- Enhanced Airport Experience with Priority check-in, airport screening and early boarding on domestic flights
- $450 annual fee, not waived