Capital One 360 has a bonus offer that can earn you up to $400. That’s $200 for a Checking account and another $200 for a Money Market account.
$200 360 Money Market account bonus:
• Open your first Capital One 360 Money Market account with online promo code BUN654 and deposit at least $10,000 no later than July 31, 2017, 11:59 p.m. ET.
• Capital One will deposit the $200 cash bonus into your money market account approximately 6-8 weeks after you accept the account terms and conditions.
$200 360 Checking account bonus:
• Open your first Capital One 360 Checking account online with promo code BUN654 no later than July 31, 2017, 11:59 p.m. ET.
• Receive two direct deposits of $250 or more each within 60 days of your acceptance of account terms and conditions. Direct deposits must be an electronic deposit of one of the following: your paycheck from your employer, Social Security/pension or other government benefits. Direct deposit is subject to employer or other payor options.
• Capital One will deposit the $200 cash bonus into your checking account approximately 6-8 weeks after you accept the account terms and conditions and complete the above conditions. Once the bonus is deposited, the funds will be available immediately.
$400 total bonus: Open both 360 Checking account and 360 Money Market account, and complete the qualifying conditions for each. Please note that the $400 bonus is the sum of the two bonuses and is not a separate bonus offer.
These offers are only available for new customers and cannot be transferred. If you’re an existing Capital One Bank or Capital One 360 customer or a Capital One Associate you won’t be eligible for the bonuses.
We have seen this bonus before and it is usually targeted. This offer states that it cannot be transferred, but the language is not as prohibitive as in previous offers. Even with previous offers there’s been report of successful applications, but keep in mind that you can only get these bonuses once.
To get these bonuses, you must have never had a Capital One or Electric Orange account in the past. So if you didn’t receive an offer directly and do not get the bonus, then you’re disqualified for future bonuses on these Capital One 360 accounts.