Southwest Airlines has another sale, offering fares as low as $44 one-way, or 2,296 points plus $5.60, although there’s only a few routes available at that price. You need to book by June 8, 2017 to take advantage of this sale. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets much better, half price better.
Travel dates are are follows:
- Domestic travel valid August 22 through December 13, 2017.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 6 through December 7, 2017.
- International travel valid August 22 through December 13, 2017.
Here’s all the $44 fares available:
- Boise, ID to Spokane, WA
- Greenville/Spartanburg, SC to Atlanta, GA
- Memphis, TN to Chicago (Midway), IL
- Memphis, TN to Houston (Hobby), TX
- Omaha, NE to Chicago (Midway), IL
See full list of fares on promo page.
Check Previous Bookings
If you already booked a flight, check if it’s showing a lower price. You can change your flight and re-book again the same exact flight for a lower price. If you paid cash, you’re receive a voucher that may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines. If you used Rapid Rewards, you’ll be refunded the difference.
- Must book by June 8, 2017, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- 21-day advance purchase required
- Domestic travel blacked out September 1, September 4, & November 17-28, 2017.
- Sale fares to international destinations blacked out September 1-2 and November 18-20, 2017; sale fares from international destinations blacked out September 4-6 and November 25-28, 2017.
- Domestic travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday.
- International travel is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one way flight
- Seats and days limited.