There’s a new Amex Offer and it can save you lots of money on Amazon purchases. The offer is targeted, so you need to check your accounts.
Amazon Amex Offer
Enroll your eligible American Express® Card and get 2,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $50 cumulatively using your enrolled Card at Amazon.com by 12/31/17.
- Enrollment opens on 06/01/2017 and continues until 12/31/2017.
- Must add offer to Card and use the same Card to redeem.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account.
- Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app using your enrolled American Express Card after enrollment and prior to 12/31/17.
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com.
- To the extent Membership Rewards points are used toward purchases, such purchases do not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not valid for Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
This is an incredible offer that can net you 40% off on Amazon purchases and probably even more than that since most people value MR points much more than 1 cent each. However the offer seems highly targeted, probably on personal MR earning Amex cards.
Keep in mind that you also receive 3 TrueBlue points for every dollar spent on Amazon when you go through your JetBleu account.