The Citi Hilton Visa card currently has a 40,000 Hilton Points sign up bonus. That’s obviously not a very exciting offer, but what’s interesting about it, is that it doesn’t have a 24 month restriction.
Earn 40,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after making $1,000 in purchases within 4 months of account opening.
Usually Hilton HHonors Bonus Points offers are not available if you have opened or closed any Citi Hilton HHonors cards in the past 24 months. However this application doesn’t have that restriction. So anyone can apply.
What Are Honors Points Worth?
Hilton points are not the most valuable out there. I’d say they’re worth around 0.4 cent a piece or slightly more, so this would be a bonus of about $160-$170.
This is not an offer for everyone, and definitely not a great offer. We have seen bonuses on this card for almost twice as much, 75,000. But what could make it worthwhile is the fact that it doesn’t have the 24 month restriction.
If you’ve never had the card, if could be worth waiting for that best offer, but for others, this 40K offer could be useful to add some points to their Hilton Honors balance, especially if you;re working towards a redemption.
- Apply Here
- 40,000 bonus points after $1,000 spend in first 4 months
- No Annual Fee
- 6X Hilton HHonors Points per dollar on Hilton Portfolio purchases
- 3X Hilton HHonors Points per dollar on drugstores, supermarkets and gas stations
- 2X Hilton HHonors Points per dollar on all other purchases
- HHonors Silver status
- Annual bonus of 10,000 Points at the end of each calendar year in which you spend $1,000 or more on stays within the Hilton Portfolio