You can now earn cash through your Ibotta app, when taking Uber rides. Uber is showing up for some people on the Ibotta app and once you sync it with your Uber account you can get $1 for every Uber ride you take. You can also get a one-time $5 bonus if you complete three rides within a month.
In February 2018 they added a limitation that the offer can only be used once every 12 hours.
After you tap the offer in the Ibotta app, you have three hours to take an Uber rides. UberEATS and UberRUSH are not eligible for the $1 cash back.
The offer seems targeted by location. I don’t see it in my app in NYC. Let me know if you see it.
If you don’t have Ibotta, you can also get a $10 sign-up bonus when you sign up through a referral link.
- Receive $1.00 back on a ride with Uber
- Can be used once every 12 hours.
- Cancelled rides will not be credited
- Use must take a ride within 3 hours of tapping the offer to be eligible
- UberRUSH and UberEATS are not eligible for cash-back
- On split rides, only rider who initiated ride is eligible for cash-back
- Scheduled rides are not eligibile for this offer
This is not much but why not get a buck back for every Uber ride, especially if you use them often. This will stack with whatever other discounts you might have, as long as you remember to activate the offer before taking a ride.
Also check your Ibotta app for a $5 Uber Ride Code if you take 3 rides with Uber this month.