Southwest Airlines has another sale, offering fares as low as $42 one-way, or 1,861 points plus $5.60, although there’s only one route available at that price. You need to book by June 1, 2017.
Travel dates are are follows:
- Domestic travel valid August 22 through November 1, 2017.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 6 through November 2, 2017.
- International travel valid August 22 through November 2, 2017.
If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets much better, half price better.
Check Previous Bookings
If you already booked a flight, check if it’s showing a lower price. You can change your flight and re-book again the same exact flight for a lower price. If you paid cash, you’re receive a voucher that may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines. If you used Rapid Rewards, you’ll be refunded the difference.
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from May 30 through June 1, 2017, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel blacked out May 25-26, May 29, September 1 & September 4, 2017.
- Domestic travel is valid only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but that’s not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines®, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
Check full list of fares available.