Chase Hyatt Credit Card holders are eligible for a new limited time promotion from Chase. If you redeem your points between June 1 and September 5, 2017, you will receive 10% of your redeemed points back.
Here’s how it works:
- Register for this cardmember-only promotion by June 30, 2017.
- Redeem your points for free nights, Points + Cash stays or toward room upgrades, dining and spa services completed between June 1 and September 5, 2017.
- You’ll get 10% of your redeemed points back as Bonus Points. They’ll automatically be deposited into your World of Hyatt account after your points have been used.
- Only points redeemed between 6/1/2017 and 9/5/2017 will be eligible for this promotion.
- If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by 9/5/2017.
- You will receive 10% Bonus Points back on the World of Hyatt points you redeem for award stays, points + cash, suite upgrades, dining and spa services during this period.
- Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after your point redemption has been completed for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account.
This is a nice promotion by Chase so if you have the card make sure you register to possibly get back 10% of your Hyatt points. You will receive 10% of your points back even if you have already booked an award stay, as long as your stay is between 6/1/2017 and 9/5/2017.
If you don’t have the card, you can sign up now with a bonus of 2 Free Nights, plus $50 credit and 5,000 points for an authorized user.