LivingSocial has a targeted offer for $10 to spend on their deals with no minimum purchase requirement. I received the offer by email, but says offer is non-transferrable. You could still try it out, by using promo code 10JUSTFORYOU at checkout. Offer expires 12:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and May 18, 2017, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time).
How To Use Promo Code
- Take $10 off your next purchase on almost any deal on LivingSocial.com when you use promo code “10JUSTFORYOU”:
- Click on “enter promo code” during purchase process.
- Enter code “10JUSTFORYOU” and hit apply.
- The amount of the savings will be reflected on the deal information page.
- Add Deal by clicking “Buy Now” button on the deal information page.
No minimum purchase. Promo code must be used between May 17, 2017, 12:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and May 18, 2017, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) Promotion requires a LivingSocial account, and is subject to terms and conditions found at http://www.livingsocial.com/terms Entire amount must be used in one transaction; no partial redemptions; may not be combined with any other offer. Excludes use on Dunkin or Domino’s offer Promo codes not valid for Groupon Goods or ticket/deal purchases required to be completed on a third party site. Promo codes may only be used on new purchases and cannot be applied to previous purchases. LivingSocial reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is non-transferrable and single use only If you return your purchase, you will be refunded the amount paid. Offer good while supplies last. Void where prohibited. Valid in the US and Canada only.