American Express has a lifetime restriction on credit card sign-up bonuses meaning that you can only get a sign-up bonus on a specific credit card only once. This means that you should wait for one of the best bonuses when applying for an Amex card.Right now Amex has some targeted offers on several cards, with many of them matching the highest bonuses we’ve seen.
Increased Amex Bonuses
- AmEx EveryDay Preferred 30,000 Membership Rewards Offer
- AmEx EveryDay 25,000 Membership Rewards Offer
- Blue Cash Everyday $450 Offer ($250+ 10% Back At Restaurants)
- Blue Cash Preferred $450 Offer ($250+ 10% Back At Restaurants)
- American Express Green Charge Card 25,000 Membership Rewards Points Offer
- American Express Gold Charge: 25,000 Points Offer
There’s also other offers; Amex Platinum business and personal card for 75K after $5K spend, Amex SPG for 30K and Amex PRG for 50K. However we’ve seen better offers recently for all these cards, so it’s probably best to wait.
How To Get These Offers
To get these offers to show, visit the American Express website in private/incognito mode. You can follow these steps:
- Clear cache and history in your browser
- Go to Amex website in incognito mode
- Find one the best ever offers above and click it
- From there click Cards > All Personal Charge & Credit Cards option at the top
- Then check for other increased offers
If you are having trouble getting an increased offer to show up, try different devices and browsers. There’s really no set path to success on how to get these offers to show up.Best bet is to try over and over.
There’s also the VPN method which “changes” your location and could show different offers, but it might also trigger a fraud alert in some cases. There’s a few reports of Amex requesting proof of address when you apply through this method. Read more here.
Use Caution With Amex
American Express has been tough on MS recently. They have clawed back points on MR earning cards when applying through leaked links. Although these are not really leaked links, I would suggest to try and meet the minimum spend requirement organically, especially on MR earning cards.
It’s always good to check when these incognito offers show up and hopefully you see some of the best ever bonuses. Let me know if you see any other bonuses besides the ones mentioned above.