The Chase Hyatt card has an increased offer that matches the highest ever on the card.
- Get 2 free nights at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide after you make $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.
- $50 Statement Credit after your first purchase
- Get 5,000 Bonus Points after you add an authorized user to your account and make a purchase with your card during the first 3 months as a cardmember.
Direct link (or try dummy booking)
Chase Hyatt is not included in the Chase 5/24 rule.
This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
Free Night Details
This card gives you two free night anywhere as a sign-up bonus and also an anniversary free night. These are not the same type of free nights.
2 Free Nights From Sign-Up Bonus
Each Hyatt Credit Card Free Night Award is valid for use within one (1) year from issuance for one (1) night in any available standard room at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide or participating M life resorts.
Each Hyatt Credit Card Free Night Award must be redeemed for a reservation with a checkout date before the expiration date of the award.
After qualifying, please allow 10 days for your Hyatt Credit Card Free Night Award(s) to post to your World of Hyatt account.
If your account is not open for at least 3 months, Hyatt and Chase reserve the right to deduct the Hyatt Credit Card Free Night Awards from your World of Hyatt account.
Anniversary Award Night
This is not as good as the free nights you get from the sign-up bonus but still pretty valuable. To qualify for the Hyatt Credit Card Anniversary Free Night Award you need to keep tehj card past teh first year and pay another annual fee of $75.
Hyatt Credit Card Anniversary Free Night Award is good for one (1) night in any available standard room within 12 months from issuance at any Hyatt hotel or resorts designated as Category 1 through 4 under the World of Hyatt program. Not valid at properties in any other category or at Hyatt Zilara or Hyatt Ziva resorts.
Hyatt Credit Card Anniversary Free Night Award must be redeemed for a reservation with a checkout date before the expiration date of the award.
This offer matches the highest ever for this card, but we’ve seen this same offer with the annual fee waived a long time ago. In this offer the $75 annual fee is not waived. The regular offer on the card is just the two free nights and the 5K authorized user bonus. We’ve also seen targeted offers as high as 50K points. The spending requirement was increased last year from $1,000 to $2,000.
Since the card doesn’t fall under the Chase 5/24 rule, it makes it more accessible to more people. The card is pretty valuable with 2 free nights at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide as a sign up bonus and a free night every year after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 hotel or resort. Keep in mind that you have to pay the $75 annual fee to receive that free night.
Free nights expires within a year, so make sure you have plans to use them when applying. There’s some data points that you’re able to get 40,000 points for expired 2-night certificates, but it’s not guaranteed.
Also, if you recently applied for the card without the $50 statement credit, send a secure message to Chase and ask to get matched to this offer.
- Apply Here (or try dummy booking)
- Two Free Nights at any category after $2,000 spend within 3 months
- $50 statement credit after your first purchase
- 5,000 bonus points when you add an authorized user to your account
- 3 points per $1 spent at all Hyatt properties
- 2 points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly from the airline, and at car rental agencies
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases made with your card
- Exclusive benefits with Platinum status as long as you’re a cardmember.* This includes a 15% point bonus on eligible spend, complimentary in-room Internet, 72-hour room guarantee, expedited check-in and a preferred reservation line
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1 free night every year after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 property
- $75 Annual Fee