Sam’s Club and American Airlines has joined forces to offer you a few thousand miles when you join the wholesale club as a new member. The amount of miles you get will vary from 1,500 to 5,000 depending on which Sam’s Club membership you purchase and your AAdvantage status.
Sam’s Club AA Offer
When you sign up for Sam’s Club Savings or Business ($45 cost), you get:
- 1,500 AA miles as a Regular AAdvantage member
- 2,000 AA miles as a Gold & Platinum
- 2,500 AA miles as a Platinum Pro, Executive Platinum & ConciergeKey
When you sign up for Sam’s Club Plus ($100 cost), you get:
- 3,000 AA miles as a Regular AAdvantage member
- 4,000 AA miles as a Gold & Platinum
- 5,000 AA miles as a Platinum Pro, Executive Platinum & ConciergeKey
- Not valid for those with a current membership or those who were Sam’s Club members less than 6 months prior to October 1, 2016.
- AAdvantage miles to be applied 6-8 weeks after purchase of a qualifying Sam’s Club membership
- AAdvantage miles may be rescinded if membership is canceled within 90 days of activation