The Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card’s best ever offer has been extended till the end of the month. You will earn 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. The card come with a $95 annual fee which is not waived for the first year.
How To Get The Offer
To check if you’re targeted, log in here. You’ll see either the 70K offer of a 50K offer. If you do see the 70K offer, go to the United website and do a dummy booking and most likely you’ll see the same offer, plus a $50 statement credit after your first purchase.
This bonus offer is available to you as long as you have not received a new cardmember bonus for this product in the past 24 months.
Chase is usually the best credit card issuer at matching better new offers, if you’ve recently applied for a card. They almost always match public offers but you also have a good chance at being matched for such targeted offers as well.
If you’ve recently applied for a 50K offer, then just send a secure message through your credit card account and ask to get matched to this 70K offer. You must have opened the card within the last 90 days.
This is a great offer, much better than the usual offer of 30K or even the 50K offer that we often see. However, this card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule, so many readers might not be able to get it.
- Apply Here (log in with MileagePlus credentials)
- Earn 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months
- $50 statement credit after your first purchase with the MileagePlus Explorer Card
- Each calendar year, you are eligible to receive one 10,000-mile bonus after you reach $25,000 in net purchases
- Earn two miles for each $1 spent on tickets purchased from United
- Earn one mile for each $1 spent on all other purchases
- $95 annual fee (not waived)
- Offer expires 4/30/2017
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- No foreign transaction fees
- Two one-time-use United Club passes each year