Visa Checkout has an offer for $20 off $40 at HSN and Amex Offers also give you a $10 statement credit when you spend $30 at HSN. BeFrugal is also paying out 5% on HSN purchases, so stacking all these deals together, should give you a decent discount.
Visa Checkout Offer
Get $20 Off any HSN purchase of $40 or more when you pay with Visa Checkout. This offer expirex on 3/31/2017 at 11:59 AM ET.
- Valid for $20 off your order of $40 or more (not including sales tax or shipping & handling).
- Coupon is only valid online at hsn.com or HSN Mobile when you pay with Visa Checkout.
- Coupon can only be used once by its recipient.
- Coupon is automatically applied when you select Visa Checkout and order is placed. Coupon can only be applied to the first shipment of AutoShip items.
- Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons.
- Some exclusions apply (see promo page)
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $30+ in one or more transactions by phone or online at HSN.com by 5/9/2017.
- Offer valid at HSN.com. Includes phone orders.
- Not valid in-store. Not valid at outlet locations.
- Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/9/2017
You need to add over $40 worth of items to your cart to satisfy the Visa Checkout offer requirements and you total including taxes and shipping should be at least $50 for the Amex Offer (so you have a $30+ charge after $20 discount).
You will get a $20 discount through the Visa Checkout offer, leaving you with a charge of at least $30 on your Amex card and a $10 statement credit through the Amex Offer, giving you a cost of $20. BeFrugal will possibly pay you another 5% in cashback, for a final price of just $18.50 for an order totaling $50.
HSN usually has inflated prices, so make sure you’re still getting a good deal. Also, there seems to be some issues with the checkout process at HSN, so double check your final cost to make sure that the Visa Checkout discount has been applied and keep an eye out for the charges that hit your Amex card.