You can make about $25 when stacking two different offers, one from Swagbucks and the other from BankAmeriDeals or PNC. Here’s the offers.
Earn 3,000 Swagbucks when you sign up for Proactive skin care trial. See offer here.
- This offer may only be redeemed ONE (1) time per user.
- Allow 14 days for SB to credit.
- Must be your first time completing any Proactiv or Proactiv+ offer to receive SB.
- Cancelled orders prior to shipment will not be eligible to receive SB.
Bank of America and PNC also have a targeted offer for Proactiv. Earn $20 cash back on your Proactiv purchase!
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer expires 4/14/2017.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
- Offer is only valid when you pay with your eligible card
If you stack both offers together, you should come about $25 ahead. The subscription to Proactiv costs ~$25, so you’re making $5 with the Swagbucks offer and also getting $20 back through the Bank of America or PNC offer. Plus you’re getting the actual skin care products.
If you’re not interested in getting Proactiv products, make sure you cancel your subscription, so you don;t get charged again.