Alaska Airlines is offering the possibility to earn 5,000 miles when you join their Mileage Plan loyalty program. To earn the signup bonus, you need to join Mileage Plan™ before April 30, 2017, and complete your first flight by September 30, 2017. Award travel starting at just 5,000 miles, so that’s enough for a one-way award ticket.
You should be able to find a few $49 fares to complete this sign up bonus.
Terms and conditions
- Bonus miles offer is valid only for new Mileage Plan members who enroll between March 23 and April 30, 2017, and complete a qualifying Alaska or Virgin America flight between the enrollment date and September 30, 2017.
- To qualify, the flight must be eligible to earn Mileage Plan miles and must be credited to the new Mileage Plan account; codeshare flights with other airlines do not qualify.
- An individual may receive the bonus a maximum of one time, even if they hold multiple separate Mileage Plan accounts.
- Offer is not combinable with other Mileage Plan enrollment or account activation promotions.
- Mileage Plan conditions of membership apply.