There’s a new JetBlue sale with fares starting at just $39 one-way (or 1,800 TruBlue pts + $5.60). You can only fly between San Jose or Reno and Long Beach, CA for $39 but there’s other routes available at great prices, such as $44 between and Boston.
You can use TrueBlue points to book these flights and you can get some good value on some flights. Click “POINTS” on top of the list to see how many points each fare will cost you.
- Direct link to promo page
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by March 22, 2017 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Travel between April 4 – June 14, 2017. Blackout Dates: 4/8 – 4/23 & 5/20 – 5/31/17.
- Blue fare shown.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
Remember that you have 24 hours from the time of their original booking to cancel their reservation without being charged a cancellation fee, regardless of fare selected, if travel was booked seven (7) days or more prior to the departure date.
If you see a flight that you’ve already booked, you can contact JetBlue and the difference in fare will be returned in the form of a JetBlue credit, good for one year from the date of issuance. Read more here about their Changes, Cancellations and Standby Guidelines.