(DEAD) I posted today about the double cash back promo from TopCashBack and I also wrote a while ago about this Amex Offer that gives you a $75 statement credit when you spend $300 at Dell. Let’s see how we can use them to get a free TV.
VIZIO 50 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
This TV is selling for $649 at Dell, Best Buy and lots of other places. Maybe you could get it a little cheaper, but it has a full retail value of $849. It comes with Google Cast built-in and a 6-inch Android tablet remote.
Dell is also selling this TV bundled with an Xbox console and a Dell eGift Card here, for $899. Here’s what you get for that price (plus applicable tax):
- VIZIO 50 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV M50-D1 with Android Tablet Remote
- 500GB Xbox One S Battlefield Bundle
- $300 Dell eGift Card (has expiration date, can be sold on eBay)
Before crunching the numbers, a few clarifications. I’m considering the Dell eGift Card at face value and I’m omitting tax.
- $899.99 Price
- – $300 Promo eGift Card
- – $90 with 10% Cashback (or more with PerksatWork)
- – $26 with 3% in Dell Rewards
- – $225 Amex Offer (split purchase on 3 Amex cards)
- Final Cost: $258 for TV and Xbox!
The 500GB Xbox One S Battlefield Bundle sells at ~$250 on eBay so if you were to sell it, you end up with an almost free TV. You might even come out ahead if you were targeted for this 8% eBay Bucks offer for sellers.
Keep in mind that you will have $326 in Dell credit that you need to use or sell before it expires.