Get a 1X $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $500+ with Delta Air Lines by 5/17/2017. Flight must originate in the US/US Territory. Purchase must be in USD.
This offer is a targeted offer so you can’t add it through social media. You need to log in to your Amex accounts and check if you have it. According to this slickdeals thread, it was found on Blue Cash cards, but I didn’t see it on any of my cards.
This is a good offer if you have any upcoming travel planned on Delta. The purchases are cumulative so you don’t have to spend all of the money in one transaction and it will apply to more than just your tickets.
Let me know if you see the offer in your cards.
- Valid only for purchases made online via delta.com, mobile app, or by phone.
- Flights must originate in the US, including US territories.
- Purchases must be in USD.
- Valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines as the merchant of record, such as (but not limited to) (i) flight reservations & fare upgrades, (ii) seat selection fees, baggage fees, (iii) purchase, transfer, or gifting of Skymiles®, Sky Club® membership fees or passes, (iv) Delta Shuttle® Flights and Delta Vacation® packages when purchased online at delta.com.
- Excludes Delta Cargo, Delta Private Jets®, and Delta Flight Museum.
- The following do not count as qualifying purchases and are excluded from the offer: (i) purchases in-person at the airport, lounges, or sales offices, (ii) purchases on-board flights for food, beverage, & WiFi, (iii) stand alone hotel or car rental bookings on delta.com, (iv) Skymiles® Marketplace purchases, Skymile Experiences™, Skymiles® Cruises.
- Enrollment limited.
- Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/17/2017.
- In most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.