Airbnb is giving away “Ireland’s most exclusive bedroom” for free. It is a stout-steeped, Toucan-themed experience on an overnight stay at this beer-lover’s pilgrimage site, the Guinness Storehouse in the heart of Dublin.
You’ll have VIP tours of the brewery and the Guinness Storehouse, before a Guinness-themed private dinner by our Executive Chef in the Gravity Bar. You also get a 360-degree panoramic view of Dublin.
One participant will be selected from the Submissions and will be nominated winner and best story write or answer of the Contest. The winners will be chosen entirely on merit, based on the following criteria applied by a panel of judges:
- Someone who is passionate about Guinness and Beer.
- A distinctive submission that is original & authentic with warmth and wit.
The winner will receive, in recognition of their personal writing talent and as full and comprehensive consideration for the License described above, the following prize for themselves and one (1) guest who is 21 or over:
- Overnight stay at the Home of Guinness , Dublin on April 24th-25th, 2017
- Private dinner in the Gravity Bar prepared by Justin O’Connor, Executive Chef at Guinness Storehouse
- Tour of the brewery grounds by Guinness Archive Manager
- VIP guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse and a lesson on the art of pouring the Perfect Pint
- Breakfast in the Gravity Bar.
- Guinness Brewing Experience with the Head Brewer.
- $400 Airbnb coupon to redeem against a stay in a Dublin listing following the overnight stay, and a transfer to that listing
- Economy class return travel from the winner’s home for the winner and guest, including transfers from Dublin Airport to the Guinness Storehouse, Dublin and transfers to Dublin Airport on date of departure
How to Enter
Participants who have reached the age of 21 at the time of participation, may enter the Contest from March 13th, 2017 at 7am GMT until March 22nd, 2017 at 11:59 pm GMT by following the process below. Submissions must be received through the below process by the close of the Contest to be eligible.
- Sign in with an Airbnb account (sign up here for a $40 credit if you don’t have one)
- Go to the Night At Guinness Storehouse competition listing page
- Click on the “Enter to Win” button
- In the form provided write an answer of 50-200 words maximum – in English, French, German, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Korean – To the following question “ What makes you the world’s biggest Guinness fan ? “
- You must be 21 or over to enter the Contest.
- The Contest is only open to residents of the following countries: Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Argentina, Mexico, Australia, China, South Korea, United States and Canada (excluding residents of Quebec).
- Employees in the US or Canada of alcohol beverage suppliers, wholesalers, distributors, importers and retailers are not eligible to enter the Competition or win the Prize.