Mariott has a new sweepstakes called “Marriott Mobile App Travel for Life” that could earn you 3.75 million points and a check for $10,000 to assist with tax liability. There’s a few options to enter, and you’re allowed up to 60 entries, but chance are slim, since there’s only one grand prize.
Entries must be made by 31 May 2017. See promo page.
Marriott Mobile App Travel for Life is open only to legal residents of Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, the Netherlands, South Africa, the fifty (50) United States (and District of Columbia), Puerto Rico (“PR”), United States Virgin Islands (“USVI”), and the United Kingdom who are at least the age of majority in their respective countries of residence and a Marriott Rewards member at the time of entry.
How To Enter
US residents can enter using the app or by mail. Here’s what you need to do
- Download Marriott Mobile App, sign in and do the following
- Make a reservation (1 entry per reservation, 20 max)
- Check-in at a Marriott Property worldwide (1 entry per check-in, 20 max)
- Use the Mobile Request feature on the App (1 entry per request, 20 max)
- Entry by mail, do the following
- Hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, Rewards Account number, and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with sufficient postage to “Marriott Mobile App Travel For Life,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5029, Department 829846, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5029. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 31 May 2017 and received by 7 June 2016. One (1) mail-in entry request per outer envelope. Each mail entry earns three (3) entries into the Prize Draw. You may mail in or email, as applicable, up to twenty (20) email/mail entry requests.
Eligible non-US residents see full terms for other entry options.