What’s This Settlement About
The lawsuit alleges violations of consumer protection and warranty laws, and claims that i-Health misrepresented the efficacy of BrainStrong Products, which contained Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) algal oil.
i-Health denies it did anything wrong, and the Court has not made any ruling on the merits of the allegations of the lawsuit. i-Health, however, has chosen to provide its customers with a cash payment and/or vouchers for BrainStrong Products rather than spending additional money on litigation.
You are a Class Member if you purchased any BrainStrong Products, including: BrainStrong Toddler, BrainStrong Kids, and BrainStrong Adult in the United States between January 1, 2011 and March 4, 2016.
Excluded from this definition are the following: (a) i-Health or its affiliates; (b) retailers, wholesalers, and other middlemen who purchased BrainStrong Products for commercial use or resale; (c) persons who timely and validly exclude themselves from the Class; (d) state and federal governmental entities; and (e) the judge to whom this case is assigned and any member of the judge’s immediate family.
What Products Are Included?
Any BrainStrong Products, including: BrainStrong Toddler, BrainStrong Kids, and BrainStrong Adult
How Much Do I Get?
The proposed settlement provides for benefits to be sent to eligible Class Members who complete and send in a valid Claim Form.
- For Settlement Class Members who submit a valid Claim Form with a Proof of Purchase that states the actual price paid for the BrainStrong Product, i-Health will issue a monetary refund of the actual receipt value for every BrainStrong Product purchased.
- For Settlement Class Members who submit a valid Claim Form with a Proof of Purchase that does not state the actual price paid, i-Health will issue a monetary refund of the average retail price for every BrainStrong Product purchased.
- For Settlement Class Members who submit a valid Claim Form without Proof of Purchase, i-Health will issue either a monetary refund of $4.00 in cash or a $6.50 voucher toward the purchase of any i-Health product. Settlement Class Members without Proof of Purchase can submit a maximum of one (1) claim, with a maximum of two (2) claims per household.
You must submit a claim by 06/19/2017.
Do Not Submit False Claims
Please do not submit fraudulent claims for these settlement rebates. It takes money away from those who deserve a reimbursement, and furthermore it is illegal. You’re usually required to acknowledge something along these lines:
I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States that all of the information provided on this Claim Form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- File claim here
- Rebate: Full refund with proof. Up to $4 without proof.
- Proof of Purchase Required: No
- Settlement Pool: Unknown
- Deadline: 06/19/2017
- Read Settlement Details Here