I saw a new Amex offer today on one of my cards for $35 off $100 at Boxed.com. This is a targeted offer, so check your accounts to see if you have it. It can be combined with new customer offers and cashback for some great savings.
Here’s how to stack offers together:
- Amex Offer
- Get a one-time $35 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions online at boxed.com or on the Boxed mobile app by 4/8/2017
- Sign Up Bonus For New Customer
- When you sign up through a referral, you can get $15 off your first order of $60 or more. This is my referral link. Or 15% off with promo code BOXED.
- 6% Cash Back With SimplyBestCoupons
- 3% in Cash Rewards on the total price of your order for every purchase. Can be used towards next purchase.
- 2 Free Samples per Order from their Free Samples section
So if you’re a new customer, you could make a purchase of $115 and get $15 off your first order. Pay with your Amex card and get $35 back with Amex Offer if you were targeted. Make the purchase through SimplyBestCoupons and also get 6% back on your order total, which would be at least $6. In the end you would pay ~$60 for your order of $115 plus tax or even better if you see a better cashback rate on Ibotta.
You get free delivery on your first order and all other orders of $49+ or Express orders of $65+. Most orders arrive within 2 business days.
Buying Gift Cards
If you want to go the gift card route, they’re selling $85 worth in Outback gift cards for $77.99. If you order two of them, you’ll end up paying $100 for $170 worth in gift cards.You’re buying them at ~58% and they can be sold for at least 75%.
Gift card purchases are not excluded. I received the Amex Offer confirmation email right away after purchase.
You can also invite friends to sign up for Boxed and give them $15 off their first order of $60 or more. You will get $15 for every referral, up to $75.