Open a new business checking account with new money by 3/31/17 at Whitney Bank, enroll in online statements and make four check deposits through a branch or Mobile Check Deposit by April 30, 2017, to claim your $400 gift card. This is much better that the other bonus they’re offering for just $200, but still limited to only a few states.
This is a pretty easy $400, the only hassle is that the account must be opened in-branch (find one here). Limit of one gift card per household. Gift cards will be sent to customer at the address of record within 4-6 weeks of offer expiration date if offer requirements are met.
The Access Checking is the best option. It comes with a $10 monthly fee but it can be waived with an average daily balance of $250. It’s also waived for those under age 24 or age 64 and over.
Here’s how it works:
- Enter your email address on the form, and your special promo code will be sent to that email address.
- Bring the code to your nearest branch (the promo code is required at account opening) and open a new business checking account by March 31, 2017. The email given at account opening must match the email address submitted to get the offer promo code.
- Enroll in Business Online Banking and select online statements, then make four check deposits through a branch or Mobile Check Deposit by April 30, 2017.
- Offer Page
- Account Type: Essential Checking
- Availability: LA, MS, FL, AL and TX
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2017
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: 4 check deposits (ranch or mobile) by April 30, 2017
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown