Synchrony Bank has launched the Cathay Pacific Visa Signature card. You can now apply for the card and it comes with a sign up bonus of 25,000 Asia Miles. To get the bonus you need to spend $2,500 or more in the first 90 days of opening your account.
The bonus is available for new accounts only. Bonus miles will be posted to the account within 1-2 billing cycles after the qualifying purchase(s) are made.
The card has decent earning rates with 2 Asia Miles per $1 spent on eligible Cathay Pacific purchases and 1.5 Asia Miles per $1 spent on purchases outside of the US. There’s no foreign transaction fees, so it could be an good option for purchases abroad.
New members will enjoy a complimentary first year green tier membership in the Marco Polo Club.
Annual fee is $95 and it is not waived the first year.
If you do not qualify for a Cathay Pacific Visa Signature card, which usually requires a $5,000 credit limit, you will automatically be considered for the Cathay Pacific Visa card. The Reward Program Terms are the same for both types of card. However, the Visa Signature card and Visa card have different Visa benefits.
- Apply Now
- 25,000 Asia Miles bonus after spending $2,500 or more in the first 90 days
- Earn 2 Asia Miles per $1 spent on eligible Cathay Pacific travel and in-flight purchases.
- Earn 1.5 Asia Miles per $1 spent on dining in the US or abroad.
- Earn 1.5 Asia Miles per $1 spent on purchases outside of the US.
- Earn 1 Asia Mile per $1 spent on all other purchases made in the US.
- Complimentary first year green tier membership in the Marco Polo Club
- No Foreign Transaction fees
- $95 Annual Fee (not waived)