Ebay has a targeted offers for seller, giving out up to a $30 coupon. Invited sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting “Activate now” in the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page.
If you are targeted, you need to list your items by February 19th. Doesn’t seem to be a minimum selling price requirement, so you should receive the coupon as long as you make the required number of sales, as follows:
- $5 coupon when you sell one item
- $15 coupon when you sell two items
- $30 coupon when you sell three items
I wasn’t targeted this time, but hopefully you have better luck. It’s probably aimed at those who don’t have any sales or are not very active sellers on eBay.
- Must be targeted and activate offer
- List by Sunday, February 19, 2017, at 23:59:59 PT
- Complete a final sale, and receive payment in full for the item(s) from the buyer by by 23:59:59 PT on Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- eBay Coupon will be awarded within two weeks after Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Coupon can’t be redeemed for items from Gift Card or Bullion Categories