PNC Bank has extended the offer for up to $300 when you open a PNC Virtual Wallet through February 28, 2017. The offer is available in these states: AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA and WI. This offer comes around a few times a year.
PNC Bank Checking Account Promotional Requirements
With this PNC Bank $300 Bonus Offer, you can earn up to $300 when you open a new PNC Virtual Wallet, establish a direct deposit, and make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card.
- Virtual Wallet – $50 bonus with a direct deposit of $500 and 10 debit purchases
- Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend – $200 bonus with a direct deposit of $2,000 and 10 debit purchases
- Virtual Wallet with Performance Select – $300 bonus with a direct deposit of $5,000 and 10 debit purchases
PNC Bank Checking Promotional Details
To qualify for the initial reward, you must meet the following requirements:
- A new personal checking account must be opened online via the above promotional link or at a branch using the coupon code that you receive via email upon request.
- Make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card
- Qualifying direct deposits must be received within 60 days ($500 in direct deposits to earn $50, $2,000 to earn $150, or $5,000 to earn $300).
Your checking account must remain open in order for you to receive the initial bonus reward, which will be credited to the eligible account within 60 to 90 days after all conditions have been met.
A qualifying direct deposit is defined as a recurring direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into a Performance or Performance Select Checking Account, or the Spend Account of a Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend.
The total amount of all qualifying direct deposits credited to your checking account must be at least $500, $2,000, or $5,000, depending on which bonus amount you want to qualify to receive.
You do not qualify for a bonus if you have closed an account within the past 90 days, or have been paid a promotional premium in the past 12 months.
You also need to live in one of these states: AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA and WI.
- Apply here
- Account Type: PNC Virtual Wallet
- Availability: AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA and WI
- Expiration Date:
8/31/2016 9/30/2016 12/31/20162/28/2017
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000 (Check here what counts as CA)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes (total of $500, $2,000, or $5,000)
- Other requirements: 10 debit purchases
- Monthly Fee: $7 (waiveable with $500 average balance or direct deposit)
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if closed within 180 days