The Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card has a best ever offer available but it is targeted. You will earn 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open and you will receive an additional 5,000 miles for adding an authorized user after they make their first purchase. You’ll also receive a $50 statement credit after your first purchase. The card come with a $95 annual fee which is not waived for the first year.
To check if you’re targeted, you need to go to this link and log in with your MileagePlus credentials. Otherwise you’ll see a 50K or 30K bonus points offer. The 70K offer is not showing up for me, hence the image of the old 70K offer in this article.
Keep in mind that this card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
This bonus offer is available to you as long as you have not received a new cardmember bonus for this product in the past 24 months.
Chase is usually the best credit card issuer at matching better new offers, if you’ve recently applied for a card. They almost always match public offers but you also have a good chance at being matched for such targeted offers as well.
If you’ve recently applied for a 50K offer, then just send a secure message through your credit card account and ask to get matched to this 75K offer. You must have opened the card within the last 90 days.
- Apply Here (log in with MileagePlus credentials)
- Earn 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months
- 5,000 Bonus Miles when you add an authorized user to your account and make a purchase with your Card during the first 3 months
- $50 statement credit after your first purchase with the MileagePlus Explorer Card
- Each calendar year, you are eligible to receive one 10,000-mile bonus after you reach $25,000 in net purchases
- Earn two miles for each $1 spent on tickets purchased from United
- Earn one mile for each $1 spent on all other purchases
- $95 annual fee (not waived)
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- No foreign transaction fees
- Two one-time-use United Club passes each year