Chase Sapphire Preferred is offering a 50K bonus points when you sign up for a new card and you spend $4000 on the first three months. That’s $625 towards airfare or hotels when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards, but even more valuable when transferred to a travel partner. You can earn an additional 5K points if you add one authorized user to the account and make one purchase on that card within the first three months.
This is a good card if you travel a lot and definitely check out the perks before signing up. I already have it, and I used a not as good of a deal last year. The card comes with a $95 annual fee, but it is waived for the first year.
If you already have the card then you can invite friends to sign up and earn 5000 Chase UR points per referral, up to 50,000 points per year. That’s 5,000 bonus points for each friend (up to 10) who gets and uses the card. Use this page to email your referral to friends, or use the twitter option there to get your referral link faster.
The links in the article are my referrals links and I would greatly appreciate it if you would use them to sign up.
- Apply Here
- 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 in the first three months from account opening. Those 50,000 points can be redeemed for $625 in travel through Ultimate Rewards, or $500 cash back.
- 5,000 additional bonus points after you add the first authorized user and they make a purchase in the first three months from account opening
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Up to 10 points per dollar at nearly 300 top online retailers when you access those websites through the Ultimate Rewards Mall portal.
- No caps on reward earnings