The Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card has bettered their offer of 30,000 and is now offering 55,000 miles plus a $50 credit until June 2nd, 2015. With the new offer that started today you will receive 50,000 United miles after $3,000 in purchases made within the first three months and an additional 5,000 miles for adding an authorized user after they make their first purchase. You’ll also receive a $50 statement credit after your first purchase. The card come with a $95 annual fee which is waived for the first year.
Log in here to see the offer.
This bonus offer is available to you as long as you have not received a new cardmember bonus for this product in the past 24 months.
This card falls under the 5/24 rule, so you might be better off looking at other cards first, unless you’re in need of United miles.
- Start with 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months
- 5,000 Bonus Miles when you add an authorized user to your account and make a purchase with your Card during the first 3 months
- $50 statement credit after your first purchase with the MileagePlus Explorer Card
- Each calendar year, you are eligible to receive one 10,000-mile bonus after you reach $25,000 in net purchases
- Earn two miles for each $1 spent on tickets purchased from United
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- No foreign transaction fees
- Two one-time-use United Club passes each year