Chase is offering $150 after a $500 spend in 3 months when you sign up for a new Chase Freedom Card. On top of that you can also earn an extra $25 after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within your first 3 months from account opening.
Even though the bonus is advertised as cash, you actually earn points, which are valued at 1 cent by Chase on this offer. For most of you, 17,500 UR points should be more valuable than $175. So this is a good deal for a card with no annual fee and rotating 5% categories.
Keep in mind that you can’t use your UR points from your Freedom card unless you have one of the premium Sapphire or Ink cards. You can’t transfer points directly to travel partners, but have to transfer to one of those cards first.
This is not the highest offer though. They’ve previously offered $200.
If you already have the card then you can invite friends to sign up and earn $50 per referral, up to $500 per year. That’s $50 for each friend (up to 10) who gets and uses the card. Use this page to email your referral to friends.
The links above are my referrals, and I would greatly appreciate it if you sign up though them, thus supporting my blog.
This new cardmember bonus offer is not available to either
- current cardmembers of this consumer credit card, or
- previous cardmembers of this consumer credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this consumer credit card within the last 24 months.
- Apply Here
- Receive 15,000 bonus points ($150 cash back) after $500 or more in purchases during the first 3 months from account opening
- Receive 2500 bonus points ($25 cash back) after you make your First Purchase and add an authorized user to your account during the first 3 months from account opening
- 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter
- 1% cash back n all other purchases. No limit.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee