The lawsuit alleges that Blue Diamond Growers packaged and advertised certain Blue Diamond Growers Almond Breeze and Nut Thins Products inaccurately and it led purchasers to believe that the Products were “All Natural” or “Natural”, when in fact they included one or more synthetic ingredients.
The certified class includes all persons who purchased in the United States, from May 28, 2009 up to and including November 18, 2016, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze and/or Blue Diamond Nut-Thins Products which were manufactured, advertised, or sold by Defendant Blue Diamond Growers and which:
- bore the labeling statement “All Natural” or “Natural” on any portion of the packaging other than the ingredients list;
- contained the ingredient statement Evaporated Cane Juice;
- contained an endorsement from the American Heart Association; and/or
- did not specifically disclose the amount or percentage of almonds in the product.
You must submit a claim by April 13, 2017
- File claim here
- Rebate: Up to $20
- Proof of Purchase Required: No
- Settlement Pool: $9,000,000
- Deadline: 4/13/2017
- Read Settlement Details Here