Alitalia has round-trip non-stop flights from New York (JFK) to Milan Italy (MXP) for $496 with availability through May and also September and October 2017.
This is good price, but it could become even better if you were targeted for this Amex Offer that will give you $160 back on a $800 purchase at Alitalia. This will bring the prive of two tickets down to $832 or just $416 which is great for a direct RT flight. You don’t have to purchase two tickets, but you’d need to spend at least $800 to take advantage of the Amex Offer.
Tickets must be purchased by December 8, 2016 at 11:59pm, but seats are limited for this promo so if you’re interested book sooner, directly at Alitalia.
Terms and Conditions
- Fares are round-trip per person in Economy or Business Class for travel on Alitalia flights and include government taxes/fees and carrier-imposed charges
- Fares are valid for departure: December 13, 2016 through October 18, 2017
- Tickets must be purchased by December 8, 2016 at 11:59pm (EST)
- Tickets must be purchased 7 days prior to departure date for Economy Class and 10 days for Business Class
- A minimum stay of 7 days is required. Maximum stay of 6 month is permitted
- Changes are anytime at a fee of $300 in Economy Class and $450 in Business Class
- Tickets are nonrefundable
- Stopovers are not permitted
- Seats are limited, subject to availability and may not be available on all desired travel dates
- The fares are subject to change without notice and other restrictions
- Baggage fees may apply.