Spend $100 on JCPenney e-gift cards by 11/16 and receive a $25 coupon to redeem in-store or online between 11/27 and 12/25. This offer can be stacked with this Amex Offer that will give you $10 off $50 till the end of the year.
You’ll need to make the $100 e-gift card purchase in-store so it triggers the Amex Offer and if you split your purchase between two cards, you’ll get $20 back. So you’ll end up paying $80 for $125.
If you sell the $100 e-gift card, you’ll make at least you money back and you’ll have the $25 coupons left to use. Just keep in mind that there’s lots of restrictions on these coupons. They can’t be stacked in same purchase or with other promos/codes besides JCPenney Rewards. So best use would be to purchase cheap items close to $25.
- Limit one coupon per transaction
- Get a $25 off $25 or more coupon
- Redeemable 11/27/16-12/25/16 on orig, reg, sale and clearance-priced apparel, shoes, accessories, fine jewelry and home
- Does not apply to Best Value, Levi’s, Disney Collection, Disney Tsum Tsum, Fisher-Price, Licensed Team Sports Merchandise, Columbia, Nike, Converse, Clarks, Athletic Shoes, Jewelry Trunk Shows, Modern Bride Diamond Vault, Pre-Owned Watches, Garmin, Sephora, Food, Penney Lane, Electrics/Electronics, Appliances, Hunter Douglas, In-Home Custom Window Treatments, Tempur-Pedic, Installed Flooring, Toys, Baby Gear, Personalized Jewelry, Wigs and Extensions, Purchase with Purchase Items, Services, Service Plans, Gift Cards, Furniture Outlet purchases, Closing Store Purchases, current orders and prior purchases, or in combination with other coupon
- Can be combined with earned JCPenney Rewards. Cannot be used for payment on account
- $ off savings applied to all qualifying items on prorated basis; refunds will be given in the prorated amount. No cash value.
- See Offer