Looks like there’s an increased offer available since 11/13 in Chase branches for the Sapphire Preferred card. The usual bonus has long been 50K plus 5K for authorized users, but a new pre-approved offer is showing up for some. The offer comes with a 70K Ultimate Rewards bonus after $4,000 spend within three months plus a 5K bonus for adding an authorized user.
That’s 75K UR total, which is a great bonus, so if you have plans to apply for the card it is definitely worth a trip to a branch to check if you’re pre-approved for the offer. Pre-approval also enables you to get around the 5/24 rule.
Keep in mind that that you do not qualify for this bonus offer if you have received a new cardmember bonus for this business credit card within the last 24 months.
If you’ve recently applied for CSP with e lesser offer, you could try sending a secured message and asking to be matched to this offer. From reports on reddit, you’ll have better luck if you’ve applied in branch.
- Apply In Branch
- 70,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 in the first three months from account opening. Those 50,000 points can be redeemed for $625 in travel through Ultimate Rewards, or $500 cash back.
- 5,000 additional bonus points after you add the first authorized user and they make a purchase in the first three months from account opening
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Up to 10 points per dollar at nearly 300 top online retailers when you access those websites through the Ultimate Rewards Mall portal.
- No caps on reward earnings