TopCashBack is offering a 6% bonus when you request your payout in the form of an American Express Reward Card. You will get the bonus on all payouts requested between November 14, 2016 and December 31st.
This is a nice bonus and even though it’s kind of hard to unload Amex gift card, you could just use it for regular non-bonused spending. 6% is better than you would get with any card.
If you don’t have a TopCashback account you can sign up through a referral (this is mine) and get a $10 cash back bonus.
- You must have a U.S. address to be able to request your cashback by this method.
- For a limited time only, there will be a 6% payout bonus, which is the highest payout bonus on the site.
- There is a $20 minimum load, and a $1,000 maximum.
- The card does not expire but has a $3 per month service fee after 12 months if there’s still credit/balance on it – so ideally you should spend your credit within 12 months to avoid the charges.
- Some states in the U.S. prohibit cards with service fees, so these ones will receive a different card with no service fee.
- You can’t reload the card, so once you’ve spent the credit on it you simply throw it away and request another one.
- The card will arrive with the credit already on it, so you don’t need to confirm you’ve received it before it is loaded.
- The card should arrive approximately 7-10 days after you make your payout request.