The personal Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express is showing a public 30,000 bonus offer for some people. It’s now showing up for me, but try this link or this one for all cards a few times in different browsers and in incgnito and hopefully you’ll see the better offer.
You will get the bonus after you use your Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. This is 5K better than the usual offer. It has a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95 per year.
Keep in mind that you can only get a sign up offer once per lifetime in a personal Amex card and you can only get it once a year on a business card.
Personal Amex SPG Benefits
- Try Ingognito with these links Link 1 Link 2
- 30,000 Starpoints bonus after spending $3,000 within 3 months
- Earn 2x points on all SPG purchases
- Earn 1 Starpoint for all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Free in-room premium internet
- Receive credit for 5 nights and 2 stays each year toward SPG Elite status
- Unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi on up to four devices at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide (Enrollment required)
- $95 Annual Fee (waived first year)