Chase is still offering a signup bonus of 70,000 Ultimate Rewards points for the Ink Plus business card. The offer is available in branch only. That’s 10,000 points more than the current online offer of 60,000 points plus the $95 annual fee that is waived the first year.
To earn the 70K UR sign up bonus, you need to spend $5,000 or more within the first three months. Besides the increased sign up bonus the card has great benefits such as 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores. You might want to check for this offer sooner than later because Chase is Rumored To Get Rid Of 5x Categories For Ink Cards for new applicants.
When you go to a branch, check for pre-approved offers in order to get around the 5/24 rule.
- Apply In Branch
- 70,000 Chase UR bonus points after you make purchasing totaling $5,000 within the first three months
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services (first $25,000 for the cash card)
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel (first $25,00 for the cash card)
- Earn 1x points on all other purchases
- $95 Annual Fee Waived
- No foreign transaction fees