Macy’s American Express cardholders can earn up to 2000 Plenti points each month during October, November and December when spending at least $20 in each of those months at certain merchants. This translates to approximately $60 in free spending, assuming you value Plenti points at 1 cent each.
Here’s how it works:
- Make 3 purchases in October with your linked Macy’s American Express Card, totaling $20 or more:
- One purchase at a gas station
- One purchase at a supermarket
- One purchase anywhere American Express Cards are welcome outside of Macy’s
- Get 2000 Plenti points for October.
You can then repeat the same thing again in November and in December for 2000 more points each month totaling up to 6000 points.
If you have the Macy’s American Express card you need to call 1.800.369.7132 and opt in to offer using offer code 102. You also need to be a Plenti rewards member and link your Plenti account to your Macy’s credit card.
American Express determines the industry category for merchants, but Macy’s reserves the right to determine which combination of purchases qualify for 2000 Plenti points during each month when the customer opts-in for the offer. So to be safe make sure you do your purchases in merchants that you have no doubts will fall into the required categories.
- Offer expires 12.31.16
- Plenti points will be issued by Plenti within two billing cycles following the month from which they were earned
- Linking required to earn Plenti points outside of Macy’s
- Gas Stations are defined as stand-alone merchants in the U.S. that primarily sell gasoline
- Supermarkets are defined as stand-alone merchants in the U.S. primarily selling supermarket products, excluding superstores and warehouses
- Offer page