USAA has launched the Limitless Cash Back Rewards Visa credit card which gives you 2.5% on all purchases. This is obviously a great card to have in your wallet for non-bonused categories, if you can get it.
The card is currently targeted at only some USAA members in select states. If you’re a member, you have to log in the app and see if you have the offer. USAA plans to launch it nation wide by the end of 2017. You’ll also need to have a USAA checking account and a $1,000 monthly direct deposit in order to earn 2.5%. Otherwise you’ll only earn 1.5% on all your purchases.
Offer is available in AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MI, MN, ND, NM, NV, NY, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX and WA
USAA memership is open to:
- Active Military
- Individuals who are currently serving in the U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines and Navy.
- Former Military
- Those who have retired or separated from the U.S. military with a discharge type of Honorable.
- Widows, widowers and un-remarried former spouses of USAA members who had USAA auto or property insurance while married and individuals whose parents have or had USAA auto or property insurance.
- Cadets or Midshipmen
- Cadets and midshipmen at U.S. service academies, in advanced ROTC or on ROTC scholarship, plus officer candidates within 24 months of commissioning.
- See Offer in App if Targeted (USAA members only)
- Earn 2.5% on all purchases (must have $1,000 monthly DD into USAA checking account, otherwise only 1.5%)
- No foreign transaction fees
- No Annual Fee