There’s a best ever public bonus available for the personal Amex Gold Delta card through a dummy booking. You will receive 50,000 SkyMiles after $2,000 in purchases and a $100 statement credit (instead of $50 on current public offer) after your first Delta purchase with your new card from American Express. This card comes with a $95 annual fee which is waived the first year. This offer will be available until 11/9/16.
To get the offer, go to Delta.com and do a dummy booking. After selecting you flight, you should see the offer at the bottom of the page. You can apply for the card without having to actually book a flight.
Keep in mind that you can only receive bonuses once per lifetime from Amex on each card. So if you previously had this card, you are not eligible for the offer.
Amex Gold Delta Personal Card
- Find Offer Through Dummy Booking At Delta.com
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $2,000 in your first 3 months
- $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase within your first 3 months
- Offer expires on 11/9/16
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight—a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four
- Enjoy Priority Boarding – board early, stow your carry-on bag, and settle into your seat sooner
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta and earn one mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases with no mileage cap
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- $95 Annual Fee, waived the first year