Southwest Airlines has a Thanksgiving Sale, offering fares as low as $49 one-way. There’s a lot of available flights but not many at the lowest price.You can also get some good value if you opt to use miles, starting from 2,337 miles (plus at least $5.60) for the cheapest flights. You need to purchase by September 26, 2016, 11:59 p.m. for travel by the end of November.
Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines.
Here’s the details of the sale
- Purchase from September 23 through September 26, 2016, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid November 18 through November 29, 2016.
- Domestic travel blacked out November 22-23, November 26-28, 2016.
- Domestic travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one way flight.
- Fares not available to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, so long as you cancel your reservations at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime fare.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
Check full list of fares available.