You’ll get a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card when you book on TripAdvisor and review your stay. Book your hotel between August 15, 2016 and October 3, 2016 (minimum $200 spend before taxes and fees) on TripAdvisor.com using a valid US address.
Be sure to complete your stay and submit your review by November 14, 2016. Once your review is published and we’ve confirmed your stay, we’ll email you the code worth $25 to use on Amazon.com. One Amazon.com Gift Card per person.
Here’s how to get the Amazon Gift Card
- Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com
- Make sure that you book directly on TripAdvisor without leaving our site — look for the TripAdvisor logo in the list of pricing options
- Select your ideal room and complete your booking with TripAdvisor
Marriott hotels and bookings made using Book on TripAdvisor through LateRoom.com, EasytoBookHotelsIB, BudgetPlaces1 or any of their affiliates or affiliated websites are not eligible for this offer.
Make sure to compare your final price to other websites to make sure that you’re getting a good deal. It looks like this can’t be stacked with other offers either.
- Be sure to book by 10/3/16. Only bookings valued at $200 (before taxes and fees) or more will be eligible.
- The hotel stay and review must be completed by 11/14/2016. The Amazon.com Gift Card will be delivered via email by TripAdvisor after your review is published and TripAdvisor has confirmed your stay.
- Only bookings made via “Book on TripAdvisor” on TripAdvisor.com are eligible. You must make your booking with a valid US address in order to be eligible for the offer.
- The Amazon.com Gift Card will be delivered in USD ($). Limit one Amazon.com Gift Card per person.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion from TripAdvisor, even if a single booking might otherwise qualify for multiple offers or promotions. If a single booking made on TripAdvisor and published TripAdvisor review qualifies for multiple offers or promotions hereunder, TripAdvisor will apply the qualifying offer of higher value.