(DEAD) HSBC has a great $350 bonus offer for new checking accounts. To get the $350 bonus you need to open a HSBC Choice Checking, Advance or Premier checking account by November 18, 2016 and either
- Pay at least two bills per month from your new HSBC checking account via HSBC’s online Bill Pay for three consecutive months within 120 calendar days of account opening OR
- Receive at least one qualifying direct deposit per month into your new HSBC checking account for three consecutive months within 120 calendar days of account opening. A minimum cumulative amount of $3,000 is required.
Qualified customers will automatically receive a$350 welcome deposit into their new HSBC checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all offer requirements.
One negative about this account is that account are usually reviewed and applications might be declined. HSBC is also not the best at paying out bonuses.
The bonus is available nationwide and accounts can be opened online. Customers who held any HSBC personal account between June 6, 2016 and September 6, 2016 are not eligible for this offer. Limit one welcome deposit of $350 per customer, including all individual and joint accounts.
All the eligible accounts come with fees. The best option would be the Choice Checking account. It has a monthly maintenance fee of $15, but the fee is waived with direct deposit or if monthly minimum balance of $1,500 in combined qualifying personal deposit and investment balances is maintained.
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Choice Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 11/18/2016
- Inquiry Type: Soft
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Other Requirements: Pay at least two bills per month for three consecutive months within 120 calendar days of account opening
- Monthly Fee: $15 (waived with DD or monthly minimum balance of $1,500)
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if closed within 180 days