[DEAD, back down to 80K] The Chase Marriott Premier Business credit card has a highest ever limited time offer publicly available. You can receive 100,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening. The card comes with a $99 annual fee which is not waived for the first year.
This is a very nice bonus. Marriott points are not the most valuable, but should be worth at least around 0.7 cents each. The spending requirement however is a little high, so make sure you have the means to spend $5,000 in three months. The earning rates on the card are not that good besides earning 5 points for every $1 spent at Marriott locations.
Keep in mind that that you do not qualify for this bonus offer if you have received a new cardmember bonus for this business credit card within the last 24 months.
Redeeming Marriott Points
As I mentioned above, you can get decent value for Marriott points, but as always it depends what catageory hotel you;re looking at. Here’s the points reward for one night stays:
|Hotel Category||Hotel Reward||PointSavers Reward|
Marriott also offers Travel Packages which can give you a even better value. Frequent Miler has a great post on it, where he talks about a secret option as well that starts at 165,000 miles for a 5-night stay at a Category 1-5 hotel.
- Apply Here
- Receive 100,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in your first 3 months
- 5 points for every $1 spent at over 4,000 participating Marriott locations worldwide
- 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies, restaurants, office supply stores, and for Internet, cable and phone services purchases
- 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other purchases
- Receive a one-night stay every year at a Category 1-5 after account anniversary
- Marriott Rewards Gold Elite benefits when you spend $50,000 on purchases each account year
- 15 credits toward your next Elite membership level after account approval and every year after account anniversary
- Every $3,000 you spend on purchases earns you 1 additional credit toward Elite status
- $0 foreign transaction fees
- $99 Annual Fee