Alaska Airlines Business credit card has a highest ever public offer of 30,000 miles. You will earn 30,000 bonus Alaska Airlines miles after you make at least $1,000 in net retail purchases within the first 90 days. If you fulfill the spending requirement you also receive an Annual Companion Fare from $121 (USD) ($99 base fare plus taxes and fees, from $22) with no blackout dates.
The card earns 3 miles for every $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, cargo and in-flight purchases made through Alaska Airlines and 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
The card has no foreign transaction fees, but the annual fee is not waived the first year.
- Apply Here (direct link)
- 30,000 bonus Alaska Airlines miles after $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days
- Coach Companion Fare every year from $121(USD) ($99, plus taxes and fees from $22
- Up to 5 miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- 3 miles for every qualifying dollar in purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets, Vacation packages and Cargo purchases
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees for non-US transactions
- $75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- $50 per company, $25 per card (Business Level Earning Plan)
- $0 per company, $75 per card (Individual Level Earning Plan)
Bank of America is one of the more lenient card issuers that will let you apply for a card if you have recently had it, or even if you currently have it. They will also combine credit pulls for applications made on the same day. If you’re looking for more miles, check out the personal offer as well, Alaska Airlines Visa Signature, 30,000 Miles Plus $100 Credit.